Friday, December 12, 2008

Royal Alberta Musuem

Yesterday, Haya (my spouse) and our two kids went for an extraordinary visit, they visited the Royal Alberta museum in Edmonton.
Haya was telling me how anxious and wonderful is the museum, most of the exposed items she sees for the first time in her life. especially for the Dinosaurs.

Both my kids were so anxious, my wife told me about a drawing of a native group surrounding a cooking torch, but my little kid was observing that at the very back of the drawing there is a guy feeding a Husky with a fish!! It is very nice to see new things in your life.

It was the first time I knew that Canada and more in particular Alberta was a very milestone in the Dinosaurs life, I love to hear about ancient things especially animals and people who used to live before us.

I think it is very important for every Albertan and Edmontonain to visit the Royal Alberta Museum.

3 comments:

nina said...

It is a great place to visit.About 3 years ago, my classmates and I visited there. Most of us arrived the museum late, our teacher who we respect very much was unhappy about that. When I read your blogger, my memories of my wonderful classmates was recalled!

shony said...

yes. people who are new here need know more about Canada, and Alberta. where is the "Royal Alberta Musuem"?

zilahi adriana said...

You should go too, is different to see with your own eyes.